All the Right Ingredients of a Comfort House with Spacious Living Area!
29 Bristol Street, Bentleigh East 3165, VIC
Around the corner from all the community facilities, this elegant, triple fronted 3 bedrooms single level brick home sits on a land size 588sqm approx. This inviting treasure features a spacious front lawn, 2 delightful, generous size of lounges and dining area, 3 double bedrooms (BIR or vintage wardrobes provided), a central hallway, timber lined walls throughout the house, laundry and separate toilet. With all the lovely timber work, this heart-warming gem features high ceilings, gas heater, air conditioner, ceiling fans, hot water, internal blinds, security alarm system, ample storage, a well maintained rear garden with huge garage and storage shed.
** Fully furnished
The spacious house features:
– 2 living lounges
– 3 bedrooms/ study rooms
– 2 bathrooms
– an undercovered garage with remote gate
– huge undercovered workshop/ shed on backyard
– The huge front lawn which can fit in 3 cars
– Spacious backyard
– Fully furnished with everything needed
– Surrounded by schools including Coatesville Primary School, St Peter’s Primary School
– 10 minutes from Monash University
– Several bus lines #701, 703 and 767 just around the corner
– 10 mins driving distance to Oakleigh or Bentleigh train stations
– 10 min driving distance to Chadstone Shopping Centre
– Walking distance to Woolworths, Fitness center and Moorabbin Hospital
To book an inspection, enter your details and choose a day and time that suit you.
If there are no times available, please register your details and you will be notified once an inspection time becomes available. If you do not register, you will not be notified of any cancellations or changes to inspections times. An identification card is required for all inspections. Kindly do not apply unless you have inspected the property.